German Michael Hartel received a wild card for second round of EKO-DIR FIM Speedway U-21 World Championship, which will take place on September 8th in Gustrow. Track reserve will be Dominik Moser and Lukas Baumann
Born in Landshut, 19-year-old rider is one of the most talented stars from Germany. Furthermore, despite his age, he had some occasions to ride abroad. In 2015 „Michi” received wild card for second Speedway Euro Championship round in his hometown. In his debut he scored 1 point beating Czech Vaclav Milik.
Young German also started in Speedway Best Pairs Cup in 2014. That time he scored 6 points and bonus in 3 races. Interestingly, as a 16-year-old guy, he won against Renat Gafurov and Chris Holder.
Hartel is four-time German U-21 Champion. He's also a part of Grand Prix cycle on longtrack, wherein he had some podiums in his portfolio.
Tickets for tournament in Gustrow are available on http://bit.ly/U21_Gustrow
Startlist of second round EKO-DIR FIM Speedway U-21 World Championship:
1. Dominik Kubera #463 (Poland)
2. Alexander Woentin #73 (Sweden)
3. Jack Holder #25 (Australia)
4. Michael Härtel #16 (Germany) – Wild Card
5. Max Fricke #1 (Australia)
6. Patrick Hansen #124 (Denmark)
7. Robert Lambert #505 (Great Britain)
8. Brady Kurtz #101 (Australia)
9. Maksym Drabik #133 (Poland)
10. Dimitri Berge #96 (France)
11. Lukas Fienhage #76 (Germany)
12. Kacper Woryna #222 (Poland)
13. Eduard Krcmar #263 (Czechia)
14. Andreas Lyager Hansen #114 (Denmark)
15. Bartosz Smektała #115 (Poland)
16. Jevgenijs Kostigovs #113 (Latvia)
17. Dominik Möser (Germany)
18. Lukas Baumann (Germnay)