In the last year's rivalry for the Individual World Junior Champion Title, Jack Holder introduced himself to the world with an impact. Ultimately, Australian ended the cycle at the 4th position, however bronze was close to reach.
Through the whole series, Jack Holder presented a really good, stable form. He got 13 points in King's Lynn, 12 in Pardubice and 12 in Gdańsk. After three rounds, he got as many points as Robert Lambert. Therefore, an additional heat had to be taken to bring up the bronze medalist and it was Brit, who won it.
- Yeah, the whole FIM Speedway U21 World Championship was a good series for me. I made 1 final out of the 3, which is good. I am just a bit dissapointed about the run off for 3rd, but that's racing I guess.
Currently, nineteen year old rider is taking part in meetings in Australia. Holder performed really well in both Victoria U21 State championship and the tournament "Jason Crimp Cup". "Woohaa" ended 2nd twice.
- Yeah my Aussie ride is going good so far. Now, I'm all into the Aussie titles.
On December 23rd, Jack Holder had a chance to compete with Jason Crump. Young Australian presented some great racing and even got the win over the host - Jason Crump in the 14th heat.
- It was awesome to be lining up with my childhood hero and to beat him, it was pretty cool.
During the recently closed transfer window, Jack Holder got a contract in the Polish league. 19 y.o. lined up with KS Get Well Toruń. However, it is still uknown, whether Australian will be permitted to ride there. Young rider hasn't still got the proper announcements from his British clubs, which is obligatory.
- I am not sure what is going on there. Hopefully they get it sorted, so I can race in the Polish league - said Holder.
Right now, younger Holder brother is not thinking about the preparations for next yeason and takes his focus on racing in Australia.
- Just get through the Aussie titles, then I can plan for the upcoming season.
At the end, Australian confirmed his will to fight in the world's best junior rivalry once again.
- I wanna get in the world U21 again and hopefully the GP qualifiers.