Nearly two weeks are left until third, final round of EKO-DIR FIM Speedway U21 World Championship, which will give us the name of the world's best junior. Great final will be held on 29th of September in Pardubice (Czech Republic) and official starting list for this meeting has just been revealed.
Now we know that during the Czech final, huge emotions will come from the very first heats. Second heat of the day is going to be extremely interesting, because both leader (Maksym Drabik) and vice-leader (Bartosz Smektała) of the series will face each other.
After the round in German Güstrow, there's really tight in the overall classification. Between leading Poles there's only a 1-point difference, and third in the overall classification Max Fricke is only 3 points down to Maksym Drabik.
"Wild card" for the third round of U21 World Championship was given to Patrik Mikel and Josef Novak and Filip Hajek will start as reserves.
III round of the Individual Speedway Junior World Championship, 29.09 7 PM CET
1. #73 Alexander Woentin (Sweden)
2. #263 Eduard Krcmar (Czech Republic)
3. #113 Jevgenijs Kostigovs (Latvia)
4. #1 Max Fricke (Australia)
5. #115 Bartosz Smektała (Poland)
6. #505 Robert Lambert (Great Britain)
7. #124 Patrick Hansen (Denmark)
8. #133 Maksym Drabik (Poland)
9. #96 Dimitri Berge (France)
10. #25 Jack Holder (Australia)
11. #101 Brady Kurtz (Australia)
12. #222 Kacper Woryna (Poland)
13. #76 Lukas Fienhage (Germany)
14. #114 Andreas Lyager Hansen (Denmark)
15. #16 Patrik Mikel (Czech Republic)
16. #463 Dominik Kubera (Poland)
17. Josef Novak (Czech Republic)
18. Filip Hajek (Czech Republic)